Platform to transparently share, store and further develop knowledge within a department / laboratory / institute.
PREMIER Wiki for installation for:
Charité and MDC (is centrally managed by QUEST (BIH)): firstname.lastname@example.org
All other institutes / labs: email@example.com
This template should help you to plan your project in such a way that all possible difficulties, risks and systematic errors that may occur are considered and minimized in advance.
LabCIRS (Critical Incident Reporting System) is an anonymous error reporting system developed by the Department of Experimental Neurology at the Charité. It is an open-source software and can be used by every laboratory.
The source code is available on GitHub.
- List of open-access journals
- BIH Open-Access-Journal-Whitelist
- SHERPA/Juliet Database
- Sherpa / Romeo
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Github Guides
- CRediT (Contributor Roles Taxonomy) to describe each author's individual contributions to the work.
- ORCID Author identification - Open Researcher and Contributor Identifier
- COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics)
- Data Management Tool (DMP)